Zachary, Louisiana

Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I cancelled my web hosting service with them on May 6th and have two emails from them confirming that they cancelled my services.I even removed my credit card information so they would not charge me the $286.80 for the renewal.

What did they do? They charged my Pay Pal.

I have since been on the phone with billing at ipower only a few hours after they charged my card yet they tell me it will take 7-10 days to get my money back.By the way, I switched my web hosting to ehosts.com which was $200 less.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Ipower?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Ipage - REAL SCAM ! Ipage "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..." Read more Shopify Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more Shopify - Item not received Shopify "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more