Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I cancelled my web hosting service with them on May 6th and have two emails from them confirming that they cancelled my services.I even removed my credit card information so they would not charge me the $286.80 for the renewal.

What did they do? They charged my Pay Pal.

I have since been on the phone with billing at ipower only a few hours after they charged my card yet they tell me it will take 7-10 days to get my money back.By the way, I switched my web hosting to ehosts.com which was $200 less.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of web hosting. Ipower needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned web hosting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ipower.

Had an Experience with Ipower?

Comments

Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Shopify - Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more Shopify closed my store twice in three weeks for no reason Shopify "I have signed up with Shopify on Feb 25 2017, once I have added my credit card, my account was immediately suspended. No warning, no limitations, account was disabled and..." Read more Shopify - Delivery Service Review Shopify "I ordered one item for a Christmas gift for my granddaughter never received I will show you what I got and the payment was taken. I sent email after email..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more