Because I have had problems with iPower charging me for services not authorized before, I went online to research web hosts and found iPower had many negative reviews so I cancelled my web hosting service with them on May 6th and have two emails from them confirming that they cancelled my services.I even removed my credit card information so they would not charge me the $286.80 for the renewal.
What did they do? They charged my Pay Pal.
I have since been on the phone with billing at ipower only a few hours after they charged my card yet they tell me it will take 7-10 days to get my money back.By the way, I switched my web hosting to ehosts.com which was $200 less.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Web Hosting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "My website is down for several weeks now and they are doing nothing.The first time i contacted them about the issue i have been told to buy a dedicated IP..."
- "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "Both items ordered from modlily.com were garbage. Item 1 arrived dirty with spot you can see clearly through packaging. Item 2 is described as a black lace mermaid gown is..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."